Friday, September 4, 2020

 I just posted two things I wrote a long time ago.  Well before our current national nightmare, or COVID-19, or whatever horrors your personal life includes at this point ( in this I include, home-schooling anyone, monitoring "online learning" for anyone, spending long periods of time seeing others only virtually, trying to figure out how to create music in solitude, when your best and most intense moments of music-making have been communal, missing your children and grandchildren, etc. etc.) They are still true, but when I wrote them, they were a small part of my life.  The quilting part.  Now the quilting part is larger, but the concepts of faith and over-thinking still apply.  To the rest of it, not just the quilting part.  When you are making a life, faith is essential.  And over-thinking is a hazard best avoided.


No comments: